Mike Abdul of Midnight crew, and CEO Spagetti Records has released the highly anticipated video to his smash debut thanksgiving single “Morire” featuring songstress Monique.
With appearances by his fellow band members, MC Abbey, friends, dancers and praise rockers, this high quality video is sure to bring God’s praise to your screen.
According to the urban fuji crooner, “MORIRE proclaims your testimony. MORIRE is your thanksgiving song. When MERCY speaks for you, When GOODNESS follows you, When FAVOUR goes before you, and your BLESSINGS finally come, MORIRE is the song you want to sing.”
MORIRE is the declaration of God’s immutable grace and favour over your life. Welcome to your wealthy place.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija
- MUSIC2018.09.19CIA – Nwachinemelu [Prod by Kinsu] ft Kinsu x Dabz / @ciaclique1, kinsu_cia , @dabz_cia