We are glad to welcome all our listeners to the all new Thr3e. Call it the Season 2 if you may!
About this same time last year, we made some changes to the Thr3e fabric and now with the benefit of hindsight, we are glad we took those steps.
Now as we plunge in full throttle into 2014, we have decided to segment Thr3e. Now you will get to see more of our individual personalities come to the fore on Thr3e and we are going international in our content representation. We shall also be introducing a video content for Thr3e beginning in February. That’s an aspect to look forward to!
We are going to push hard to ensure you are treated to fabulous conversations and while at the same time, propagating the kingdom of our Lord and His Christ! It’s all for His fame and glory!
Regardless of the segmentation, we shall still be having topical issues up for discussion and this time we shall be involving you our listeners even more. So please make sure you stay close.
Catch up with Thr3e via the following platforms:
www.truthbeatzfm.com (17:00 Wednesdays)
IN THIS EPISODE
1. Conversation on Dubai
2. Opinion on Basketmouth’s rape joke
3. Unplugged session with Ivory – gospel sensation and the next BIG DEAL
4. Interview with Seun Onamusi – the UK head of GenVoices
5. Thoughts on Nigeria’s anti-gay Act
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2018.10.21Official Video: Ada Afy Unigwe – He Will Do What He Says
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija