‘We have this treasure in earthen vessels.’
One of the worst arguments recorded in Scripture took place between one of the most successful ministry teams of all time – Paul and Barnabas. What was it about? John Mark. Barnabas wanted to take him on their next missionary journey and Paul didn’t. Why? Because Paul was upset with John Mark for wanting to take time off to be with his family. (Sometimes passionate, purpose-driven people don’t see things clearly!) But after consideration, Paul changed his mind and wrote: ‘Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world…Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry’ (2 Timothy 4:10-11 KJV).
Neh 12-13, Rom 9:16-33
© 2017: This devotional is produced by UCB, free of charge through the generosity of our supporters.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija
- MUSIC2018.09.19CIA – Nwachinemelu [Prod by Kinsu] ft Kinsu x Dabz / @ciaclique1, kinsu_cia , @dabz_cia
- MIXTAPES2018.09.14DJ Mixtape: Jesus And Music Mixtape 2 – DJ Ernesty / @djernesty @kerussoent