Lord, through all the generations you have been our home!…’
At the end of a hard day it feels good to come home to a place you know – a place where you can kick off your shoes, run around in your bathrobe and not worry about what anybody thinks. And reverently speaking, God’s presence can become equally comfortable to you too. With time, you can learn to go there for strength, for protection, and for guidance. God wants you to be at home in His presence and aware of His nearness at all times. We think of God as a deity to discuss instead of a place to dwell, but God wants us to see Him as the One in whom ‘we live and move and have our being’ (Acts 17:28 NIV 2011 Edition).
Neh 10-11, Rom 9:1-15
© 2017: This devotional is produced by UCB, free of charge through the generosity of our supporters.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MUSIC2018.04.19Joshua Levites – “Overwhelmed” / @Joshua_Levites
- MUSIC2018.04.19GLORY TO YOUR NAME BY ALMIRA FT. ONOS ARIYO | PRODUCED BY SKYTIMZ / @AlmiraSings @OnosAriyo
- FEATURED2018.04.17NEW MUSIC: VICTOR EMMANUEL – CONFIDENCE (Prod. by SimStar) / @EExcelbrity
- NEWS2018.04.16SAMTONEMUZIK ANNOUNCES A NEW SINGLE TITLED OGO F’OLORUN LOKE / @samtonemuzik