Ok…So i listened to a song by Temidayo titled…IT IS WELL…
I remember growing up in my father’s church and there was this musical rave then… afro-gospel…(anyone remember?) well.. this song is just like i remembered it, afro-gospel. Very churchy, nice beat and Temidayo can actually sing well. Its a feel good song and i was hoping for something more but sadly, i didn’t get it. the beginning sounded really different till it went into afro-gospel and it just dragged on from there after a while. the song lost its charm and vigor along the way. So Temidayo you might want to move away from the traditional form of afro-gospel and try something edgier.
You can really sing and you might also need to pay attention to your adlibs a little bit more… Another thing to do is get real critic reviews while in the studio about your singing, so your voice notes and all can come out best. You could also try having many takes of the same song.. the more you sing, the better you are.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija
- MUSIC2018.09.19CIA – Nwachinemelu [Prod by Kinsu] ft Kinsu x Dabz / @ciaclique1, kinsu_cia , @dabz_cia