Sarah Irone artistically known as Zino-p hails from Delta state Nigeria, a student studing biology at Ahmadu bello university kaduna nigeria. She has always been pationate about music, started rapping in secondary school, miming artist like kanye west, eminem etc, found light and continued miming d likes of lecrae, triplee, flames, da truth. Not until she became a member of timeless tongues the rap arm of a ministry called ‘all talented christains club’ zino-p is also a member of mic105 n highmuzik, she’s been in a couple of features n cyphers, aside being a rapper sarah is also a dance minister, her aim is 2 reach out 2 people in an unconventional manner with her music bless the listeners and also get blessed at the same time.
ABOUT HER 1ST SINGLE (SKIT) #FICTION
I know a lot of people will wonder where the heck the name FICTION came from, the skit is actually a story line, that’s one of the reason’s its called that. But you will agree with me that most fictional stories end up to be true after all. The song entails the miracle hand of God in the lives of sick people, the fact that the impossible can be made possible and health be restored, the tittle doesn’t make God unreal, and guess what the story line is about zino-p, she had some health challenges that triggered the writing. So its non-fictional after all. Enjoy and get blessed shalom!
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2018.10.21Official Video: Ada Afy Unigwe – He Will Do What He Says
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija