Fast-rising saxophonist, Desanya, is set to release the saxophone version of Infinity’s ‘Aye o le’.
Desanya performs melodious saxophone instrumentals with support from Kenny K’ore who speaks in tongues and also voices some parts of the popular song from Infinity’s groundbreaking ‘Olori-oko’ album.
According to the unassuming Desanya, the collaboration came about while he was worshiping one morning and the Holy Spirit ministered the title of the song to him. He immediately reached out to Kore (formerly of Infinity) and that was it.
The song is produced by Joshua of Hilltop studios and will be released on October 13.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2017.11.06MUSIC + LYRICS: CHRIST DNA by VEHKTOR / @VehktorSings
- FEATURED2017.09.28NONE LIKE YOU – GLORY KINGS FT. ELOHO EFEMUAI | PRODUCED BY GREENWOX / @GLORYKINGSMUSIC @ELOHOEFEMUAI
- MUSIC2017.09.28Odamakin – Shiloh / @odamakin1
- MUSIC2017.09.28FALL MY HAND – EMMYKOKZ & DUNNIE / @emmykokz @officialdunnie