The eagerly anticipated sax version of Infinity’s ‘Aye o le’ performed by fast-rising saxophonist, Desanya, ft Kenny Kore is finally here.
Desanya who recently released his promo CD, ‘All Time Thanks’, performs melodious saxophone instrumentals with support from Kenny K’ore who speaks in tongues and also voices some parts of the popular song from Infinity’s groundbreaking ‘Olori-oko’ album.
According to the unassuming Desanya, the collaboration came about while he was worshiping one morning and the Holy Spirit ministered the title of the song to him. He immediately reached out to Kore (formerly of Infinity) and that was it. The song was produced by Joshua of Hilltop studios.
Desanya began his foray into the world of music at the tender age of ten, serving as the church pianist at the RCCG parish where he worshipped before he was 16. During this period, he developed a strong passion for the saxophone, which is now his major instrument, though he also plays the guitar and talking drum.
As a born-again Christian, he identifies God as the source of his inspiration. And with his saxophone, he has been able to define his own unique style of afro centric music, that is a blend of traditional sounds and contemporary rhythm, which never fails to inspire his audience anywhere he performs.
His talent and prowess on the saxophone has taken him to various concerts, churches, weddings and other events. He has also played as backup for the popular ace saxophonist, Segun Oluwayomi.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2018.10.21Official Video: Ada Afy Unigwe – He Will Do What He Says
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija