I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!
My bias is because, our native dialects, if properly arranged, gives the songs a beautiful smoothness that sweetness the soul.
I love naija language… and this song is beautiful. YinQue (How is this pronounced by the way…?) you have a beautiful voice… reminds me beautiful nubia…so rich and so silky…(TRUTH!!)
So back to the song… its a well written piece with a moral teaching. You definitely take something out of this song….I am hoping that you have the right platform to spread this song across for all to hear…
I WILL BE WATCHING OUT FOR YOU YINQUE..(*wink*)
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MIXTAPES2018.09.14DJ Mixtape: Jesus And Music Mixtape 2 – DJ Ernesty / @djernesty @kerussoent
- MUSIC2018.09.14Nkem G’Light – I Lift You High / @EeZeeConceptz @eeZeeTee
- MUSIC2018.09.13“A New Song” – Eunice U. / @euniceumusic
- MUSIC2018.09.12Music + Video: Elvis E. – Uwę nekhóę mwęn [Ft. Gospel For Everyone Choir] || @ElvisEdiagbonya