I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!
My bias is because, our native dialects, if properly arranged, gives the songs a beautiful smoothness that sweetness the soul.
I love naija language… and this song is beautiful. YinQue (How is this pronounced by the way…?) you have a beautiful voice… reminds me beautiful nubia…so rich and so silky…(TRUTH!!)
So back to the song… its a well written piece with a moral teaching. You definitely take something out of this song….I am hoping that you have the right platform to spread this song across for all to hear…
I WILL BE WATCHING OUT FOR YOU YINQUE..(*wink*)
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2017.11.06MUSIC + LYRICS: CHRIST DNA by VEHKTOR / @VehktorSings
- FEATURED2017.09.28NONE LIKE YOU – GLORY KINGS FT. ELOHO EFEMUAI | PRODUCED BY GREENWOX / @GLORYKINGSMUSIC @ELOHOEFEMUAI
- MUSIC2017.09.28Odamakin – Shiloh / @odamakin1
- MUSIC2017.09.28FALL MY HAND – EMMYKOKZ & DUNNIE / @emmykokz @officialdunnie