I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!
My bias is because, our native dialects, if properly arranged, gives the songs a beautiful smoothness that sweetness the soul.
I love naija language… and this song is beautiful. YinQue (How is this pronounced by the way…?) you have a beautiful voice… reminds me beautiful nubia…so rich and so silky…(TRUTH!!)
So back to the song… its a well written piece with a moral teaching. You definitely take something out of this song….I am hoping that you have the right platform to spread this song across for all to hear…
I WILL BE WATCHING OUT FOR YOU YINQUE..(*wink*)
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2018.10.21Official Video: Ada Afy Unigwe – He Will Do What He Says
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija