D.O.P.E. new single is beautiful. The lyrics are on point and it makes a whole LOT of sense. I like the fact that he was telling a story and for a while i thought he was telling his story…The lines are beautifully written and it makes a whole lot of sense. The producer also did a good job in making his words very legible to the ears. The whole arrangement was as good as a good rap song should be.
You did not finish the song D.O.P.E…? Why such a tragic ending? I know you are trying to tell people that choosing Jesus is the right way but you didn’t shine any light on that? When you tell people about the consequences of sin.. you MUST also include the life giving Jesus we know and serve and offer them a chance to be saved. So if you can do a lil re-mix and include that part, the song would be absolutely wonderful!
I like it.. listened to it many times over already… but i just feel the Love of God shown through the saving grace of Jesus HAS to be included.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2017.11.06MUSIC + LYRICS: CHRIST DNA by VEHKTOR / @VehktorSings
- FEATURED2017.09.28NONE LIKE YOU – GLORY KINGS FT. ELOHO EFEMUAI | PRODUCED BY GREENWOX / @GLORYKINGSMUSIC @ELOHOEFEMUAI
- MUSIC2017.09.28Odamakin – Shiloh / @odamakin1
- MUSIC2017.09.28FALL MY HAND – EMMYKOKZ & DUNNIE / @emmykokz @officialdunnie