Today, we celebrate with the Chief Admin Officer of Gospel City Naija (www.gospelcitynaija), Mr. Philip Asuquo, as he adds a year to his age. To celebrate with him, two of Port Harcourt’s prominent gospel rappers, D.O.P.E and Goldberg, teamed up with the supa-nova producer called TR, and together, they birthed this special birthday tribute song. The track is titled “Raise Your Glasses Up” and celebrates one of gospel’s innovative and gifted sons.
Philip Asuquo is a professional publicist and brand consultant who has been in practice for over 10 years. He studied Mass Communication in the University of Nigeria Nsukka and did a diploma in Marketing from the Institute of Management & Technology (IMT), Enugu.
While in school, he was the deputy editor of Cruise Magazine . He also founded and is the publisher of Campus Post Newspaper, a youth-oriented publication that is focused on raising intellectually vibrant Africans.
Currently, Mr. Asuquo is the Chief Admin Officer of Gospel City Naija, a faith-based online entertainment platform. He is also an ambassador of ‘The Relief Ark’ and the publicist of several gospel artistes, brands and some professionals.
Mr. Asuquo is deeply involved in youth sensitization and social development through the media. He is committed to noble humanitarian causes and regards the gospel of Christ as the central pivot for all he is.
Today, we join in saying happy birthday to him.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2018.10.21Official Video: Ada Afy Unigwe – He Will Do What He Says
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija