After his second single, NobleStan comes on yet with another tune titled ONYEOMA (meaning The Good One), a fusion of English, Yoruba and Igbo. The gifted singer and songwriter takes a moment to tell the story of his infancy to present how God has been the upholder against all odds of the enemies.
NobleStan asserts that this song is for whoever thinks, feels and loves great music, this tune will thrill you to the bone. You might not recover from this floss. Its Awesomely dopey.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MIXTAPES2018.09.14DJ Mixtape: Jesus And Music Mixtape 2 – DJ Ernesty / @djernesty @kerussoent
- MUSIC2018.09.14Nkem G’Light – I Lift You High / @EeZeeConceptz @eeZeeTee
- MUSIC2018.09.13“A New Song” – Eunice U. / @euniceumusic
- MUSIC2018.09.12Music + Video: Elvis E. – Uwę nekhóę mwęn [Ft. Gospel For Everyone Choir] || @ElvisEdiagbonya