NOLLY, one of the founding members of the music movement CIA (Christ I Abide), drops yet another banger! He calls this one ‘Jesus N’asu Igbo’. The title of this song when translated to English simply means, “Jesus speak Igbo language”. The song tells a good story, fused with English and Igbo phrases, punchlines and street slangs, coupled with an upbeat tempo, and heavy hiphop bass which makes it both danceable and appealing to lovers of different genres of music. The track was produced by KINSU, another founding member of the music movement, CIA.
Jesus N’asu Igbo is a must-listen for lovers of music everywhere!
NOLLY, whose real name is Nonso Tony Onwuli, is a young talented, fast rising rapper, singer and song writer who hails from Anambra state in the eastern part of Nigeria. Born on August 6th in Calabar, but grew up in Enugu, the entertainment capital of East Nigeria. He is a graduate of Pure & Industrial Chemistry from the prestigious University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
He grew up listening to different genre of music which influenced his style of music. He has been on the scene for a while now, but ventured into music professionally in 2010. He can best be described as the connecting point between the Old School focus on lyrics and the New School’s modern beats, mixing witty slangs with stories, punchlines and truth with the sleekest delivery. He is a founding member of the music movement, CIA (Christ I Abide).
Since his emergence to the scene, he has released three singles with names; Born Champion, Faith and Fire Flame (Birdman Cover), which are currently getting airplay from radio stations especially in the east.
He is currently working on his mixtape titled ‘Son Of Da Most High’.
Twitter: @Nolly_CIA, @Kinsu_CIA, @ChristIabide
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MIXTAPES2018.09.14DJ Mixtape: Jesus And Music Mixtape 2 – DJ Ernesty / @djernesty @kerussoent
- MUSIC2018.09.14Nkem G’Light – I Lift You High / @EeZeeConceptz @eeZeeTee
- MUSIC2018.09.13“A New Song” – Eunice U. / @euniceumusic
- MUSIC2018.09.12Music + Video: Elvis E. – Uwę nekhóę mwęn [Ft. Gospel For Everyone Choir] || @ElvisEdiagbonya