The acronym N.U.T.T.Y. stands for New Unit Truly and Thoroughly Yielded in Christ. Born Joshua Acheme Edache in Makurdi, Benue State, he is the first and only male, of three children.
Nutty Josh began rapping at the age of 16, albeit as a secular artist. All that changed, however, when he personally committed his life to Christ at age 18 and he went ‘crazily Gospel’! He kept to his love and talent for rap, but yielded his passion and ability to God. He has steadily grown not just artistically, but also in the anointing on his life and in his reliance on the Word. He is totally sold out to reaching young people all over the globe with the Gospel of Jesus Christ via the vehicle of hip hop and in pursuance of this vision, began a God-given vision called GRA (Gospel Rap Affair) in 2004. The annual event has seen the convergence of many anointed rap and R & B ministers and the release of a Mixtape album.
In 2008 and 2010 Josh ministered at the nationally acclaimed Jam Mega Festival alongside notable artists like Midnight Crew, Micah Stampley, Chevelle Franklin and Don Moen.
Nutty Josh released ‘Yield’, his debut album in May 2010 amidst rave reviews. Since then, he has been in great demand to minister to youth and older persons alike. He has been a great part of the campus-focused Redefinition tour which features Gospel greats like B.O.U.Q.U.I., Kore, Rooftop MCs, Nikki Laoye, Midnight Crew and Eben.
NUTTY Josh was nominated in the National Gospel Awards in the category of best rap artiste (www.thescepters.com) along side nominees like bouqui, ambassage, deleke and dmsquared and emerged winner of the best rap artiste title.
He and Frank Edwards were the only Nigerian artists to perform at Sammy Okposo’s Album launch which featured Detrick Haddon, and Recently, NUTTY josh teamed up with bouqui and a few others in hosting Da T.R.U.T.H, AMBASSADOR, JAHAZIEL and SEAN SIMMONDS, all artistes of the U.S based record label called XIST MUSIC, in concerts in Lagos, Abuja, Jos and Portharcourt.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2018.10.21Official Video: Ada Afy Unigwe – He Will Do What He Says
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija