Just a few months ago, the gospel hit by U.S-based Nigerian, ‘Izzy’ titled “Mukulu mukeke”, got everyone dancing and grooving. Here is another hit, but now he features Esther award winning artiste and NGMA & Crystal Award Nominee, “Anu”, based in the Unites States, who also recently released her popular hit “Ayo mi tide”.
Trust me, this collaboration is definitely one of the best African Gospel collaborations ever heard or released in the United States. These two artistes, ‘Izzy’ and ‘Anu’ consistently kept the groove on throughout this song. In fact, this is completely exceptional.
It is great to see that gospel songs are beginning to receive a high level of acceptance in the music industry. ‘Oluwa lo seyi’, produced by Dammydior, is unarguably a perfect gospel song for the African audience and worldwide.
Anyways, enough of the talking and hyping; let the song speak for itself… Enjoy “Oluwa lo seyi” by Izzy (ft. Anu), as we keep praising “Our Maker”: God Almighty. “Oluwa lo se yi” means “God has done it”. Be blessed.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MIXTAPES2018.09.14DJ Mixtape: Jesus And Music Mixtape 2 – DJ Ernesty / @djernesty @kerussoent
- MUSIC2018.09.14Nkem G’Light – I Lift You High / @EeZeeConceptz @eeZeeTee
- MUSIC2018.09.13“A New Song” – Eunice U. / @euniceumusic
- MUSIC2018.09.12Music + Video: Elvis E. – Uwę nekhóę mwęn [Ft. Gospel For Everyone Choir] || @ElvisEdiagbonya