Boluwatife is an amazing singer, songwriter, pianist, producer and music instructor.
His brilliant and unique voice stands him out from the pack. With songs like Rescue Me, Greater & I Look to You (Cover), he gradually is becoming a household name.
Boluwatife lectures Voice, Piano & Theory of Music at the Muson School of Music, Onikan, Lagos and at Masha Music Academy, Lekki, Lagos.
Boluwatife is not just a singer but a complete musician to watch out for.
‘This new hit single ‘Owo Mi Loke’ was an idea that stemmed from deep seated gratitude towards God for being there for me sort of like a development on ‘Jesu Mi Seun Seun’. I also wanted to walk a path that I haven’t really walked before, Introducing the Yoruba language into my song and also to spice up the recording with a touch of classical orchestration: clarinets, pizzicato’s, timpani’s, etc. I produced the song myself and it was recorded, mixed and mastered by Physical for Salt & Mix Studios.’
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2017.11.06MUSIC + LYRICS: CHRIST DNA by VEHKTOR / @VehktorSings
- FEATURED2017.09.28NONE LIKE YOU – GLORY KINGS FT. ELOHO EFEMUAI | PRODUCED BY GREENWOX / @GLORYKINGSMUSIC @ELOHOEFEMUAI
- MUSIC2017.09.28Odamakin – Shiloh / @odamakin1
- MUSIC2017.09.28FALL MY HAND – EMMYKOKZ & DUNNIE / @emmykokz @officialdunnie