From making hits with J Martins and Wizboyy to renouncing his secular walk and walking in Christ,
Born EmmaNuel Ifechukwudi Arinze, is a contemporary gospel musician, Song Writer and Instrumentalist. He was born and raised in Enugu State Nigeria and is a native of ekuoma in ika local government area of Delta state.
He was formally known as “Chinchilla wene” but now ministers under the name, MUNACHi.
Prior to his solo career, MUNACHi had performed as part of Coal City based Afro HipHop group, JT’Boys known for their popular hit song, “Ogwuazu” produced by J martins.
He also featured with his group on wizboyy’s album “My Story” on the song “Make Me Wonder”. As a song writer, he co wrote the song Iva with J martins on the album “Elevated”. He has also written songs for many other artistes.
Now, MUNACHi is finally set to launch his solo career with the release of a mixtape titled JustiFied.
According to him, “This 12 track CD is inspired by my life’s ups and downs, and by my recent walk with Christ Jesus.
This is my way of sharing my story with the world.
“For me, music is not just an item to fill a space in time but a fundamental tool in the praise and worship of GOD and that’s what this project is all about, praising GOD in every situation as we wait for the coming of our Lord and savior JESUS Christ.”, he concluded.
Here is Munachi ft el Gozzy – Justified The first single off the coming mixtape
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2018.10.21Official Video: Ada Afy Unigwe – He Will Do What He Says
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija