ft Fizzikal, Sham’ah, Horntar,OJ Wyte
This song is for the valentine season. We believe that valentine’s day isn’t only for lovers, or husbands and wives. It is for fathers, it is for mothers, friends, it is for Jesus Christ and it is for our country. This valentine song embraces every fundamental aspect of love. Just like 1 Corinthians 13 put it, we should walk in love towards one another. And this love should be unconditional. It shouldn’t be restricted to what we see on the outside. We should be able to see through all the superficial and love people for who they are because of Christ.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
About the Artist:
Chukwuka “CKay” Ekweani is a Christian singer,rapper and music producer in Kaduna, Nigeria. He currently works in YWAP i61 Studio, Barnawa, Kaduna. He is a member of the Christian Youth Group, YWAP (Youth With A Purpose). He hails from Anambra state, but grew up in Kaduna, Nigeria. He started music production in 2007 when his friend and mentor, Emmanuel “FURY” Sheshi played an incredible beat for him. Swept of his feet by the beat, from that moment, he decided to ardently pursue the discipline of music production, and has never looked back since. He originally started secular, but by the grace of God upon his life, he decided to do more meaningful christian music, instead of trying to be “a part of the world system”. Instead of looking at things (such as life, love, success etc.) from a carnal point of view, he addresses issues in his music with more of a christian perspective.
CKay is currently unsigned.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MIXTAPES2018.09.14DJ Mixtape: Jesus And Music Mixtape 2 – DJ Ernesty / @djernesty @kerussoent
- MUSIC2018.09.14Nkem G’Light – I Lift You High / @EeZeeConceptz @eeZeeTee
- MUSIC2018.09.13“A New Song” – Eunice U. / @euniceumusic
- MUSIC2018.09.12Music + Video: Elvis E. – Uwę nekhóę mwęn [Ft. Gospel For Everyone Choir] || @ElvisEdiagbonya