“I’m just a dude made for true worship”. So does Josh Truth believes, and expresses his faith in his music, he released his first single titled “Sold Out” featuring Faith Ntekim, on the 19th of may,2013. He raps about himself being completely sold out to God. The song also describes the kind of God he is sold out to, even if we can’t fully comprehend or describe his entirety. He describes being sold out as what he could do to repay the gift of True Salvation.
His greatest influences in music include Trip Lee, Lecrea, DA’ Truth, Flame, Shai linne, Json, Tedashii among other top gospel rappers. He changed from listening to secular music after listening to songs by 116 clique (13 Letters). He is currently running an undergraduate programme in Computer Engineering in FUT Minna, Nigeria. He believes gospel hip hop is not just about entertainment, but has to do a lot with the message being passed across. You could follow him on twitter; @JOSH_TRUTH and like his page; www.facebook.com/JoshTruth
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2017.11.06MUSIC + LYRICS: CHRIST DNA by VEHKTOR / @VehktorSings
- FEATURED2017.09.28NONE LIKE YOU – GLORY KINGS FT. ELOHO EFEMUAI | PRODUCED BY GREENWOX / @GLORYKINGSMUSIC @ELOHOEFEMUAI
- MUSIC2017.09.28Odamakin – Shiloh / @odamakin1
- MUSIC2017.09.28FALL MY HAND – EMMYKOKZ & DUNNIE / @emmykokz @officialdunnie