Jumoke Ogunleye also known as ‘Joanna’ was born years back on the 30th of March. She is a song writer, composer and an ardent Worshipper of God who has taken her passion for worshipping God through music a step further.
Although a chartered accountant by profession she is choosing to honour God and bless God’s people through the release of her first single “Give You Glory” which is one of the tracks in her soon to be released album.
With influences from the likes of Don Moen, Donnie Mcklurkin, and Marvin
Sapp- who are her international music and worship mentors and Dr Panam Percy Paul, Sinach and Tope Alabi as her national gospel music icons, Joanna’s worship ministry seeks to draw God’s people into His very Presence. She has written over 30 songs since she joined the church choir over 2 decades ago. Presently Joanna is a member of the RCCG and the Head of the church choir at the Zone 4 HQ Parish, Lagos Province 3. She simply likes to be referred to as a child of God and gospel minister rather than a professional music artist. Her earnest prayer is that people will be healed, inspired, encouraged and drawn into the Awesome Presence of God through her songs.
She is happily married to Dr Ezekiel Ogunleye with four amazing children and she currently works as a lecturer at the University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2018.10.21Official Video: Ada Afy Unigwe – He Will Do What He Says
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija