Gospel music minister Preye Odede has set the internet agog with the hashtag “Ready”. He has been adding the hashtag to his post subtly for a while but this week, he turned it up a notch when he posed the question “what is this #ready?”
Preye Odede posted an artwork on social media, including his Instagram page.
The artwork depicting readiness was captioned:
Various suggestions have followed the question with many positing that the Gospel music minister is about to launch a fashion brand which could be a clothing line or men accessories line.
Others suggested that Preye is getting married, while some also made suggestions ranging from album, to a single. There were also suggestions that he is launching a record label.
Preye Odede has not divulge further information save for the fact that he has built an anticipation for #Ready and those who guessed right will be rewarded with #Ready.
Preye Odede released the spectacular video for the single “I am Real” in August of 2017. The video which evoked triumphant manifestations birthing testimonies was followed by the rapturous worship/declarative single “Oshimiri Atata” in September.
Surely the Port Harcourt based Gospel music minister is maintaining a steady build up. We just have to keep our eyes peeled and fingers crossed to know if the end of the year brings it to a crescendo or there will be a continuity.
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook: @preyeodede
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MIXTAPES2018.09.14DJ Mixtape: Jesus And Music Mixtape 2 – DJ Ernesty / @djernesty @kerussoent
- MUSIC2018.09.14Nkem G’Light – I Lift You High / @EeZeeConceptz @eeZeeTee
- MUSIC2018.09.13“A New Song” – Eunice U. / @euniceumusic
- MUSIC2018.09.12Music + Video: Elvis E. – Uwę nekhóę mwęn [Ft. Gospel For Everyone Choir] || @ElvisEdiagbonya