Thr3e Crew Teams-up with Gospel Artist Okey Sokay!
(Abuja, Nigeria, October 24, 2013)
The Thr3e Crew, Gina, Mary Martha Matthews and Bayo of popular Nigerian based radio show, gear-up to celebrate their one year anniversary on Tuesday, November 19, 2013. As the dynamic and often out-spoken trio continue to excel, they are using their international appeal to showcase the musical talent and brands of indie artists across the globe who use their musical talent to leverage the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
This is just one of many activities the crew has planned in celebration of their one year anniversary. “His Fame His Glory Music Showcase is going to be totally bananas,” exclaims Gina and Mary Martha Mathews.
“We wanted to give back and help indie recording artists create awareness for their music brands while celebrating our one year anniversary, too. This way, we can get everybody involved in the fun and joy we are feeling right now” explains Bayo. For added excitement and celebrity appeal, Thr3e Crew linked-up with popular Gospel recording artist Okey Sokay who has a hit single, ‘Without You’ soaring the music charts.
His Fame His Glory Music Showcase is powered by In His Steps Magazine and loaded with benefits to appeal to every music artist. The winner
earns a single to be produced by Okey Sokay which features him as well, an exclusive artist interview on Thr3e radio show, promotion and air
play of single and brand across partner websites, social media platforms and blogs, airplay of single on partner radio stations in Nigeria and
select stations in the USA, a photo shoot and complimentary ad in partner magazines.
Here is how to participate and the voting process for interested artists:
- Download the soundtrack produced by Okey Sokay (visit
- www.inhistepsmag.org to download)
- Record an original song using soundtrack (mp3 file format)
- Submit original recorded song by Saturday, November 09, 2013
- Submit a headshot with contact info and links to your Twitter and
- Facebook Page
- Voting begins November 11, 2013 and ends November 17, 2013
- Invite your friends to vote for your song by visiting Gospel Music
- Naija starting from November 11.
- Songs should be emailed to email@example.com
- One winner will be announced November 19, 2013 during Thr3e
- anniversary celebration
- Winner is selected SOLELY by votes of your fans and the public
- The competition is open to all Gospel artists who have not released an
- album in 2012 or 2013
- It is also open to gospel artists of all ages and genres. Poets and
- Spoken Word artists are welcomed.
Special thank you to our participating partners for His Fame His Glory Music Showcase: In His Steps Magazine, Gospel Music Naija, Praiz House, Universal Xperience, Truth Beatz FM, Studio 6 Naija, Engage Gospel and YWAD.
Listen to Thr3e Crew every Wednesday on Truth Beatz FM at 5:00pm (WAT) and in the USA at 12:00pm (ET) and follow Thr3e on Twitter during the show, too. Podcasts of every show are archived and can be heard anytime here. Thr3e Crew welcomes interview opportunities through their PR Marketing partner, Universal Xperience. Contact Cheryl Patterson at (+1) 313.434.3589 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija
- MUSIC2018.09.19CIA – Nwachinemelu [Prod by Kinsu] ft Kinsu x Dabz / @ciaclique1, kinsu_cia , @dabz_cia