From living in uncompleted buildings, selling at the computer village, and hustling print jobs at shomolu to being celebrated on BET (Black Entertainment Television). His story is not just your conventinal grass to grace script. Through the rough childhood. Ifeanyi Henry Orji, popularly known as HENRISOUL has beaten the odds stacked against him so far.
HENRISOUL is signed to HEAVEN HEIGHT QUARTERS management and his Clarence Peters directed ‘BLOW MY MIND’ video was on BET’s 106&PARK count down for a few weeks this year. He has also been nominated for and won various awards and has had the privilege of working with other spectacular artistes. Bad Man is his latest effort at showing us his versatility.
You would recall that a while back HENRISOUL released his first single which was widely accepted. The artist who refuses to be boxed into a genre has been very consistent and should be around for a long time. Here is his latest single which can be regarded as a Reggae/Dancehall tune, titled “BADMAN”. Download and share.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2018.10.21Official Video: Ada Afy Unigwe – He Will Do What He Says
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija