For some time now, the admins of Gospel City Naija, a premium gospel entertainment brand based in Nigeria, have been talking to gospel rappers in Naija, UK, US, South Africa, Zambia and a few other countries. The bane of the discussion has been about a support framework that would encourage urban gospel entertainment at the global stage.
According to the outfit’s Chief Admin. Officer, Philip Asuquo, “We brought our team together, thought through the lines and resolved to put up BLESS THE BEAT, a platform aimed at encouraging gospel producers across the lands. After a rethough, we resolved to unleash a global movement for urban gospel artistes and today, we officially unveil BLESS THE MiC, a movement, a life, a style.
” The platform will encourage the sub urban gospel entertainment genre. Gospel City Naija is concerned about the content our youths glean from entertainment thus, we came up with this platform targeted directly at youth ministration. BLESS THE MiC is a divine project. It has features that will keep the genre alive for a lifetime. Today, we are informing the general public and our readers about this platform.
” Soon, we shall kick off officially with series of freestyle sessions, concerts, open mic sessions, documentaries, etc. We shall also have an induction for members of the movement sometime soon. Already, we have acts from across Africa, Asia, Europe and America getting on it. Content from this platform will be aired on TV stations and made available online on top blogs/sites.”
BLESS THE MiC is open for rappers, DJs, Beat boxers, producers, comedians, DJs, OAPs etc. To be part of the movement either as a partner or member, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with this subject – “BLESS THE MiC” then indicate what you do and how you want to be part of the platform.
Official Blog : www.gospelcityng.blogspot.com
BB PIN : 23118FAC
Phone Number : 07063607101
email : email@example.com
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2018.10.21Official Video: Ada Afy Unigwe – He Will Do What He Says
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija