DKAY comes with a really strong and assertive voice that would make you listen to what she has to say. She has good knowledge of her voice range and her passion for her song is apparent.
That said, I would expect more power range songs from you. Since you have a loud voice, don’t be afraid to use it, you would be surprised at how much of depth and height your voice has, if only you step out of your comfort zone. take voice coaching lessons and find someone to write you really good songs. Also look for a producer who is good at bringing your best in any song…They might not come cheap, but they are definitely worth your time.
Looking forward to your next project DKAY.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MIXTAPES2018.09.14DJ Mixtape: Jesus And Music Mixtape 2 – DJ Ernesty / @djernesty @kerussoent
- MUSIC2018.09.14Nkem G’Light – I Lift You High / @EeZeeConceptz @eeZeeTee
- MUSIC2018.09.13“A New Song” – Eunice U. / @euniceumusic
- MUSIC2018.09.12Music + Video: Elvis E. – Uwę nekhóę mwęn [Ft. Gospel For Everyone Choir] || @ElvisEdiagbonya