DKAY comes with a really strong and assertive voice that would make you listen to what she has to say. She has good knowledge of her voice range and her passion for her song is apparent.
That said, I would expect more power range songs from you. Since you have a loud voice, don’t be afraid to use it, you would be surprised at how much of depth and height your voice has, if only you step out of your comfort zone. take voice coaching lessons and find someone to write you really good songs. Also look for a producer who is good at bringing your best in any song…They might not come cheap, but they are definitely worth your time.
Looking forward to your next project DKAY.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2018.10.21Official Video: Ada Afy Unigwe – He Will Do What He Says
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija