Listening to this song, it seems i stepped back in time to the choir i was involved with in my university days. We had rehearsals every week and i remember that at the rehearsals we sang “patched” songs from other well established gospel singers song to produce what we thought were cool songs. Suffice to say, it did not leave the rehearsal room and this Dabo Williams Awesome God shouldn’t have left the studio where it was produced.
I can hear different songs in one song and it is not working…It is a lack of creativity and a lack of skill. I don’t know the worship concerts Dabo has been conducting but i guess he got carried away with singing other people’s song at his concerts that he did not realize that he needed to be in God’s presence to get refreshing songs that would be a blessing to the body of Christ. Using my naija expression…”this is a jamma jamma of other people’s songs” and a bad jamma jamma sef
And now to our producer who made this track…SERIOUSLY!!!!! You are a producer? SELAH.
Dabo Williams, you need to have a LOT of work done and this track did not do you justice at all!
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija
- MUSIC2018.09.19CIA – Nwachinemelu [Prod by Kinsu] ft Kinsu x Dabz / @ciaclique1, kinsu_cia , @dabz_cia
- MIXTAPES2018.09.14DJ Mixtape: Jesus And Music Mixtape 2 – DJ Ernesty / @djernesty @kerussoent