G-Pomps is a Christian rap act who was part of a very popular Christian Hip Hop [CHH] group, Pro-J-Tribe, that was a toast of Gospel music lovers on campuses in A.B.U, Zaria and around Kaduna State, Nigeria between the late 90′s and early 2000.
He has been on a music hiatus after his university education, now, he returns with three, hot, new singles!
The first track titled ‘The Love Song’, was inspired by the Biblical book, Songs of Solomon. It features the velvety vocals of Cute Sagay and was produced by Phat E.
Mix Master J produced and sang the hook in the second song titled ‘Atewo‘, a commingle of Nigerian rhythm and Hip Hop.
G-Pomps raps about his total reliance and trust in God in the third track aptly titled ‘Confidence’ featuringLean Brown. Also produced by Phat E, ‘Confidence’ is an Afro/Hip Hop joint inspired by Psalm 23.
He had this to say on his return: “Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. My heart got full and I couldn’t help but express myself through the medium I love so greatly – music.”
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2017.11.06MUSIC + LYRICS: CHRIST DNA by VEHKTOR / @VehktorSings
- FEATURED2017.09.28NONE LIKE YOU – GLORY KINGS FT. ELOHO EFEMUAI | PRODUCED BY GREENWOX / @GLORYKINGSMUSIC @ELOHOEFEMUAI
- MUSIC2017.09.28Odamakin – Shiloh / @odamakin1
- MUSIC2017.09.28FALL MY HAND – EMMYKOKZ & DUNNIE / @emmykokz @officialdunnie