Funke Akinokun, 2013 Best Female Gospel Artist (AGMA Award, Crystal Award) releases her stunningly beautiful and energetic new music video for her new Single titled ‘Jehovah Mi’ on Sunday 24th November 2013.
The song, produced by veteran music producer Wole Oni (WOMP), attempts to describe the heights, width, and depths of God’s power and personality. It sounds great, current and very well entertaining.
Audio Listen & Download
The video is mostly shot on the streets of Broad Street, Marina Lagos, with a backdrop of recognisable architecture. The video is fantastic, crystal clear, great quality, with breathe taking aerial shots from iFocus Pictures (Mr Oluyinka Davids).
The video features great guests like SAKA (the actor/comedian), Ibitayo Jeje, Femi Micah, Segun Oluwayomi, Victor (Gospogroove), Deejay Berry, and many other cameo appearances.
Funke Akinokun releases this brand new video to commensurate with the release of her new sophomore album titled ‘Who You Are’, which will be available digitally on iTunes worldwide from the 1st of December 2013.
Funke Akinokun is a God-fearing lady, with over a decade of experience in music, and is well travelled in the work of ministry. Over the years, she has been opportune to minister in several continents, and when asked about this current work, she says “It is a testament that God is still in the business of doing miracles. I am forever a recipient of favour, and His grace has endowed this work. You sure will be blessed”. She is a minister, friend, sister, a wife and a mother.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MIXTAPES2018.09.14DJ Mixtape: Jesus And Music Mixtape 2 – DJ Ernesty / @djernesty @kerussoent
- MUSIC2018.09.14Nkem G’Light – I Lift You High / @EeZeeConceptz @eeZeeTee
- MUSIC2018.09.13“A New Song” – Eunice U. / @euniceumusic
- MUSIC2018.09.12Music + Video: Elvis E. – Uwę nekhóę mwęn [Ft. Gospel For Everyone Choir] || @ElvisEdiagbonya