Its been a while we heard from this young Chap but I can assure you he’s really been on the low key working to keep increasing the pace and standard of what he has to offer. Gahzahr who is certainly not new to the gospel rap scene and has thrilled us to previous singles and is at it again, unveiling a brand new release. This time around, he “Double’s Up” two new singles titled “IMAGINE and GoodBad&Ugly.
These certainly urban singles beats d orthodox and perceived style of Gospel music, with hooks bound 2 keep you wanting more and lyrics revealing the deepest thoughts and confessions of the heart. Yes! From the clutches of this gospel rap sensation called Gahzahr also known as “Dat Rapper Wey Dey Form Singer (DRWDFS). Lol!
He chooses to refer to the style of these singles as ‘Rap Soul’ confessing they were born out of personal experiences and lingering thoughts. God has indeed imprinted the love of his kingdom in this Rapvangelist who quit secular music barely 2years ago, and believes God allowed him go through that phase as a grooming process.
Today 9th August, happens to be his birthday and he says this is his birthday gift to all. These songs are a must listen to and I bet ya’ll to keep your ears on the ground for this dude who says “Music is a ministry to me and not a career”, a Rapper who blends in other genre’s to produce good music that stands out. The grace upon him that keeps exhibiting is promising and somebody you definitely want to look out for. Support and enjoy good music and be blessed!
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2018.10.21Official Video: Ada Afy Unigwe – He Will Do What He Says
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija