Chukwuka “CKay” Ekweani is a Christian singer,rapper and music producer based in Kaduna, Nigeria. He is 17 years old and currently works in YWAP i61 Studio, Barnawa, Kaduna, Nigeria. He is a member of the Christian youth group, YWAP (Youth With A Purpose). He hails from Dunukofia, Anambra state, Nigeria, but grew up in Kaduna, Nigeria.
CKay was introduced to the piano and music in general by his father, who is an anglican church organist, in 2004. He continued to learn formal choral music for a while, but he got bored of the formality and rules that governed such music, and, before long, abandoned it. But his deep love for music burned in his heart still. Flash forward, 2007, he was reunited with an old friend, Emmanuel “FURY” Sheshi, who happened to be something of a “bedroom record producer” at the time.
When he heard Fury’s beats he was completely enthralled and enchanted with what he heard and decided to take up music production! He loved the idea that one could lay down ideas and have complete control over one’s music with a just a computer! He learnt a lot about the arts of music composition and songwriting from FURY. He learnt a great deal from internet articles and videos as well.
CKay is currently an unsigned artist, but has been working with cre8ive music group for some time as a producer. He has produced some of their songs, including the smash hit, “Muno De”. He has worked with other notables.
On this song, he came together with Lucid of Cre8tive Music to do something they said is specially for the ladies “I wonder why”.. Well enjoy!
Follow em on twitter @itsckay and @lucid1960
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MIXTAPES2018.09.14DJ Mixtape: Jesus And Music Mixtape 2 – DJ Ernesty / @djernesty @kerussoent
- MUSIC2018.09.14Nkem G’Light – I Lift You High / @EeZeeConceptz @eeZeeTee
- MUSIC2018.09.13“A New Song” – Eunice U. / @euniceumusic
- MUSIC2018.09.12Music + Video: Elvis E. – Uwę nekhóę mwęn [Ft. Gospel For Everyone Choir] || @ElvisEdiagbonya