Hmmmm…..I was on a really good mood with the new songs I had listened to and their reviews which would come out soon….Then i listen to DEO with his track King Midas…QUESTIONS…Is this a christian rap? If it is then please explain to me how come there is nothing glorifying God in it until the end….? I listened more than once and I am sorry DEO but you would need to REALLY work well for someone like me to listen to your song again.
This is a friendly advice….being a gospel artiste is a ministry and not a means to an end. If you are not called to do this, find your calling but if you truly believe God has called you to this ministry, then PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more self adoration in your tracks. It is gangsta ghetto and so last year.
Please rate the song! Click here to listen
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija
- MUSIC2018.09.19CIA – Nwachinemelu [Prod by Kinsu] ft Kinsu x Dabz / @ciaclique1, kinsu_cia , @dabz_cia