Yes! It went down live and it was amazing. We have been waiting a long time for this and it finally happened.
The CEO of DBR Entertainment, D.O.P.E, got on set for the shooting of his album’s hit single, “I surrender all”.
It was indeed an awesome experience as the video director, 50 Kobo, reeled out the scenes and got every one on set commending the impressive picture quality and creative angles he took the shots.
African J, was live on set and gave D.O.P.E a hand with his make over. She also made a cameo appearance in the video. Also on set was the CEO of Testimony Production and his crew. Need we say much? Here, we present the few frozen frames that were captured during the making for your eyes only as we anticipate the eventual release of the video.
It’s gospel, it’s hip-hop & it’s dope.
See pictures after cut.
Expect the release of the video soon!
Meanwhile enjoy the beautiful song!
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MIXTAPES2018.09.14DJ Mixtape: Jesus And Music Mixtape 2 – DJ Ernesty / @djernesty @kerussoent
- MUSIC2018.09.14Nkem G’Light – I Lift You High / @EeZeeConceptz @eeZeeTee
- MUSIC2018.09.13“A New Song” – Eunice U. / @euniceumusic
- MUSIC2018.09.12Music + Video: Elvis E. – Uwę nekhóę mwęn [Ft. Gospel For Everyone Choir] || @ElvisEdiagbonya