Ay4God… Apart from the fact that i could not hear what you were saying… There was quite a number of grammatical blunders in your song which was very obvious!!
The song lacked direction, precision, good content and the proper voicing. There is also the obvious fact that the music in itself is not appealing because it lacked creativity. May I advise that you have some diction classes to help with your spoken English and I have a fantastic person to refer you to, should you be interested. I would also like to add that you bring our the creativity on your inside or find someone who can bring it out for you.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- MUSIC2018.09.19CIA – Nwachinemelu [Prod by Kinsu] ft Kinsu x Dabz / @ciaclique1, kinsu_cia , @dabz_cia
- MIXTAPES2018.09.14DJ Mixtape: Jesus And Music Mixtape 2 – DJ Ernesty / @djernesty @kerussoent
- MUSIC2018.09.14Nkem G’Light – I Lift You High / @EeZeeConceptz @eeZeeTee
- MUSIC2018.09.13“A New Song” – Eunice U. / @euniceumusic