Ay4God… Apart from the fact that i could not hear what you were saying… There was quite a number of grammatical blunders in your song which was very obvious!!
The song lacked direction, precision, good content and the proper voicing. There is also the obvious fact that the music in itself is not appealing because it lacked creativity. May I advise that you have some diction classes to help with your spoken English and I have a fantastic person to refer you to, should you be interested. I would also like to add that you bring our the creativity on your inside or find someone who can bring it out for you.
- Victor is a God Lover, Brand Management & IT Consultant, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Expert, Gospel Music Promoter. He is a passionate entrepreneur and is the CEO of Vivid360 Solutions & GMN Christian Media Company
- FEATURED2018.10.21Official Video: Ada Afy Unigwe – He Will Do What He Says
- MUSIC2018.10.16SONG OF ANGELS (KEIYADOSH) – DUNSIN OYEKAN
- MUSIC2018.09.19Nosa – We Will Arise / @NosaAlways
- NEWS2018.09.19Nomination Opens For GHN Media Awards 2018 – See Award Categories || @GHNAwards2018 Cc @GospelHitsNaija